Geo Domain News
- Fulham.org.uk sells for not very much at all really
- UK geodomain winter roundup
- Western Isles.co.uk sold
- Hove actually
- Truro.com an absolute bargain
- Maidstone.com sells for $12,000
- Broadstairs.net changes hands
- Grimsby more popular than Motherwell
- Some FTR available county geo domains
- Easter Geodomain Update
- Geodomain sales update
- Geodomain Glasgow.biz sold
- Wiltshire.org.uk sold at Sedo
- Scilly Isles sold for a pittance
- Several cities change hands
- Wales.org.uk comes up for auction
- Oxfordshire.co.uk sold at auction
- Chelmsford.org.uk sold
- Big set of county domain sales this week
- A couple of geo domain sales at Domain Lore
- Grimsby.biz – a drop in the ocean?
- Purchase of KingsCross.co.uk
- Gwynedd.co.uk up for auction this week
Category Archives: Opportunities
I’ve just been doing a sweep up to see if any UK county geo domains have become available and am glad to say I picked up a few that will be suitable for development into directories or tourist information sites in due course. Luckily there were a few that I was able to hand register, […]
About the auction of the domain name Gwynedd.co.uk
Sedo is currently running auctions on 2 London geodomains. Paddington.co.uk and Bermondsey.com are both up for grabs with only one bidder apiece at the time of writing. UPDATE Paddington.co.uk sold for £1,505, with 2 bidders trying to secure the domain. Bermondsey.com attracted one bid of £250.
Read about a case study about how to make money with a city domain domain name and website.
The geo domain name iow.org.uk is being auctioned at Domain Lore – the auction ends on 25th November.
One of our pet gripes here at GeoReport is the proliferation of state-sponsored websites. Every time a council, quango or other state body has a new idea, up pops a new website, generally with an expensive taxpayer-funded design. Even more annoyingly, many of these sites get instant high quality links from their other chums in […]